Running on the gym or at home is an easy and effective way to do physical exercise because it requires little physical preparation and retains the benefits of running, such as increased endurance, fat burning, and development of various muscle groups such as legs, back , abdominals and glutes.
Although the race can be done outdoors without any apparatus, running on the treadmill has other benefits, such as allowing physical activity on rainy days, for example.
Other advantages of running on the treadmill include:
- Increased safety: running indoors with a treadmill reduces the risk of accidents, such as putting your foot in a hole or traffic accidents, increasing safety;
- Running at any time of the day: You can use the treadmill at any time of the day and, therefore, it is possible to burn fats even after finishing the daily tasks, even at night;
- Maintain the rhythm: on the treadmill it is possible to regulate a constant running speed, preventing the race from becoming too slow over time;
- Adjusting the type of tread: the treadmill, besides regulating the speed, also makes it difficult to run, making it possible to run on more accentuated floors, as if running on a mountain;
- Controlling the heart rate: The treadmills usually have devices that help you measure your heart rate through hand contact with the safety bar, for example, so you can avoid heart problems such as tachycardia.
In addition, running on the treadmill for 30 minutes, 3 to 4 times a week, improves sleep habits, increases energy levels and prevents cardiovascular problems such as high blood pressure or heart attack because it lowers blood cholesterol levels and decreases the blood pressure.
Tips to run on the treadmill
To run on the treadmill without getting hurt or giving up, because of muscle aches or pains, a few simple tips include:
- Start with a 10-minute warm-up, stretching the arms and legs;
- Start running at a lower speed, increasing every 10 minutes, for example;
- Place the trunk straight and keep the gaze straight forward;
- Do not hold on the sidebar of safety;
- Avoid leaning the treadmill excessively, especially in the early days.
Running on the treadmill is an easy activity and usually without danger, however, it is recommended to use the device under the guidance of a physical education teacher or physiotherapist, avoiding aggravating health problems such as arthritis or cardiac overload.
In addition, when the person is overweight, they should be given special care, such as calculating heart rate or strengthening the muscles, for example, to prevent cardiac complications or joint wear.
NordicTrack T5.5 Treadmill Review
Treadmills Price For Sale Motorized Running Machine LMCC707A
5 cool pieces of fitness equipment you might see in your …
New Arrival Home Used Electric Motorized Treadmill 2.5hp …
JLL S300 Digital Treadmill Review
People Exercising Running
How To Burn More Calories By Walking On Your Treadmill …
5 Simple Treadmill Workouts for Pregnant Women
Does an airplane take off on a treadmill
benefits of training with no shoes
17 Best images about treadmill workouts on Pinterest …
Major types of physical exercise
How to Get Rid of Arm Fat for Women Over 40
Advantages and Disadvantages of Single Speed Bikes
17 best In the Workplace images on Pinterest
Benefits of a Treadmill Running Machine
High Quality Home Use Gym Equipment Motorized Treadmill …
Top 10 Best Treadmills for ladies Reviews in 2018
2017 High Quality Indoor Running Machine Running Machine …