To stay with the glutes strong and defined is important to do squats, at least 3 times per week, for about 20 minutes, and after a month of training, you can already feel the butt bigger and firmer.
The squat, also known as the squat is an exercise very complete, because, in addition to exercise the butt, it works the belly, the thighs and the back, helping to lose weight, lose fat and cellulite and to harden the muscles, obtaining results in men and women.
In addition, the squat exercises improve the body contour and contributes to a good body posture, and can be made in the gym or even at home.
1. Squat simple
To properly make the squat simple:
- Stand:open the legs, off the feet to width of shoulders and support them fully on the ground;
- Bend the knees: the knees should be flexed, playing the hip down, until slightly exceed the line of the knee and push your butt back as if you were sitting in a chair for an imaginary, keeping the back always upright;
- Extend your legs:you should stretch your legs, which are folded, to return to the starting position, by standing.
During the exercises, you should always look in front and keep the arms extended to the front of the body, swinging to the rhythm of the squat, to keep the balance. Learn more: How to do squats correctly.
To do the first few nights, also known as a lunge or squat with advancement is necessary to keep himself in the foot and:
- Move to front: one should flex the knee until the thigh of the leg which progressed to become parallel to the floor. The front foot should be fully supported on the floor and the back should keep the heel raised, not touching the ground.
- Down the hip: slowly descending until the articulation of the front, forms an angle of 90 degrees and the knee of the rear leg stay very close to the ground, almost touching.
- Climb up and return to the starting position. At the end of the repetitions, you should swap the order of the legs, passing from front to back and back to front.
During exercise you can place the hands on the waist, the back of your head, pick up dumbbells or do on top of the bosu to make it more difficult to exercise and work more of the muscles of the buttocks. This exercise can be done stationary, jumping, or moved along the room.
3. Squat juice
The squatting sumo is similar to the squat, simple, only requires that if you move the feet, turning them slightly to the outside, and must follow the same steps as the squat simple.
This exercise can be done without the use of weights, however, the results appear more quickly when using dumbbells or kettlebells, for example.
4. Squat with bar
The squat with the bar, can only be done in the gym and should be performed with the help of a teacher, to not damage your back.
The person should position the bar in the back, catching with the hands and place your elbows to the front. Then you must follow the steps of the squat, simple, never drop the bar.
In addition, can be added to the discs with different weights or even doing squats with feed, making it more difficult to exercise.
5. Squat jumps
To do the squat with jump, in addition to help tone, helps to lose fat and increase endurance cardiorespiratory, because there is an increase of energy expenditure. So it is necessary to jump, giving a jump to the top, always gets up after flexing the knees.
This exercise can also be done on top of a piece of equipment called the bosu, using the round section facing up, or even with the equipment reversed.
6. Play ball on the wall
The exercise ball into the wall, technically known as wall balls, it implies that the person knows to correctly do a squat simple and requires the use of a ball medicinal. In this exercise you should:
- Standing: you should move away from the legs to shoulder-width apart facing a wall and catch the ball;
- To do a squat simple: flexing the knees, playing the hip down and pushing ;the butt to the back;
- Throw the ball against the wall:the ball should be propelled upward and forward extending fully to the arms, and go as high as possible;
- Grab the ball: while the ball drops, the person must catch the ball next to the neck, squat down and launch it again.
This exercise is an exercise very complete already that works the legs and the arms in one movement.
As squats should be done
There is not a universal number of squats you must do, since it varies greatly between each person and his physical constitution, as well as physical fitness. However, in the majority of cases it is recommended to do 3 to 4 sets with 12 repetitions, starting with no weight and then go the added weight, holding on to háleteres or bar, for example.
However, the ideal is to always do an evaluation with a teacher educaão physical in a gym, to get the best results.
Workout of squats for glutes
During the execution of the squat is very important, keep the contraction of the muscles of the butt and take a few seconds to do each movement to stimulate the muscles. In addition, for the results to appear more quickly, you should, if possible, add weights, such as dumbbells, bar or shin guards, for example.
The following is an example of a workout that you can do at home or at the gym.
Hypnodude Blog on Fitness and Being Fit: Straight Legs …
Three basic exercises to get the perfect buttocks
Mia Malkova | flexible | Pinterest
asstagram on Twitter: "Tight White Shorts #ass #asstagram …
You Need to Perform These 12 Simple Exercises If You Want …
Misery Loves Company
gym workout Routine
31 Leg Workouts That Will Shape Your Lower Body Perfectly …
30-Day Amazing Butt Challenge: Monthly Workout Calendar
Best 25+ Squat challenge results ideas on Pinterest
Why stronger, more aesthetic glutes ain’t just for the …
Fastest Way To Achieve A Natural Butt Lift: A How To Guide
Running writings: Injury Series: Biomechanical solutions …
7 top butt exercises for guys
Best 25+ 30 day fitness challenge ideas on Pinterest
Listen to Your Body
Hypnodude Blog on Fitness and Being Fit: Straight Legs …
How to Get Rid of Inner Thigh Fat: 20 Ways to Do It Fast …
7 Exercises to Tone Your Butt That Aren’t Squats